Rules & Regulations
At The Cosplay Initiative, LLC, we take safety and fair play seriously. As a cosplay convention, we encourage creative expression, but the following rules and regulations apply.
1. Any tickets cannot be refunded once purchased. All sales are final.
2. Must provide State ID, Drivers license, Passport, Military ID at Registration in order to
receive your badge.
3. Badge only applies to Attendee of purchase. Any transfers made must be done at the
time of registration.
4. All guest announcements are subject to change. In the event of a guest cancellation,
all VIP autograph and photo op tickets purchased for that guest will be refunded.
There are NO refunds on admission tickets.
5. No pets are allowed except for registered service animals. (no exceptions)
6. No harassment of any type is acceptable. Bullying, body shaming, overly aggressive
behavior towards any con goer, volunteer, staff, or director will NOT be tolerated. Violation of this rule could mean dismissal from the convention premises, being
banned from any future Cos-Losseum, or TCI sanctioned event, and, but not limited
to involvement of law enforcement and/or legal prosecution.
7. REMEMBER, GUESTS ARE PEOPLE!!! Do not harass other attendees or guests.
"Cosplay does NOT mean consent" and "No, go away please" are not suggestions.
Any act of harassment will lead to ejection from the convention and may lead to the
involvement of law enforcement. And permanent ban from all Cos-Losseum events.
8. All attendees, guests, and artists may be filmed while at the event for use in news
coverage, and/or future promotional advertising, in purchase of this membership.
9. By entering the premises of the convention you are consenting to being filmed by the
event and news media.
10. Any weapons brought for cosplay use will be peace bound at registration for safety
Absolutely NO functional weapons may be brought to Cos-Losseum. The following items are forbidden at Cos-Losseum:
Sharpened Metal-Bladed Weapons (including Axes, Daggers, Hatches, Knives, Kunai, Shuriken, Swords, Sword Canes, & Switch Blades)
Explosives (including Firecrackers & Fireworks)
Chemical Weapons (including Mace & Pepper Spray)
Blunt Weapons (including Brass Knuckles, Clubs, & Nunchaku)
Hard Prop Weapons (including Props Made of Metal, Fiberglass, & Glass), Unless Attached to your Costume Such That They May Not be Drawn
Instruments that Cause Excessive Noise Levels (including Vuvuzelas, Grenade Whistles, & Grenade Horns)
Whips (Unless Attached to Your Costume in a Way it May Not Be Used)
Functioning Firearms of ANY KIND
Projectile weapons must be rendered inoperable. Realistic replica firearms that can easily be confused as real firearms must have the tip painted red. Prop weapons will be allowed providing they are composed of cardboard, foam, wood, or other light materials. Weapons made of hard materials, such as glass, fiberglass, or metal, must be attached to your costume in a way that they may not be drawn.
If you do not want to have your costume weapons inspected or tagged, please do not bring them. If you have any questions regarding whether or not your prop weapon is safe to bring, please contact us. Don’t hesitate to message us.
Contact us with any questions about the rules and regulations governing our fan convention.
For any info, or to ask questions about if your cosplay weapons will be allowed, you can email us at email@example.com